Culinary PASTRY ARTS.4weeks
Your opportunity to become the best pastry chef out there.
- Students will be introduced to kitchen equipment, health and safety and baking basic
- Student will be taught to how to make quick yeast base dough e.g. Doughnut and Cinnamon roll.
- Students will be taught how to make puff-puff, Hot dogs and Sausage bun.
- Student will be taught how to make some short crust pastry e.g. Meat pie, Sausage roll and Chicken pie.
- Students will be taught how to make filo pastry e.g., Samosa and Spring rolls.
- Group practical to assess students’ progress.
- Students will be taught how to make perfect Nigerian egg roll and fish roll.
- Student will be taught how to make shawarma and bread (Butter bread and Coconut bread)
- Students will be taught how to make different kind of bread. E.g., Whole wheat bread, Babka bread and Challah bread
- Students will be taught how to make blueberry muffins, banana/chocolate chips muffins and English scones.
- Students will be taught how to make cookies such as red velvet, chocolate chips/oatmeal cookies, ginger bread cookies
Written and Practical Exams: You will be accessed at the end of the week.
Chef Stylz is an award-winning Chef. He is the lead Chef instructor at Abuja Culinary School.
For Stylz, settling for less is a sin. He will push you to aim higher than you think you can.
Frequently Asked Questions….
How Long is the Course?
This course runs for 4 weeks. Four times in a week. Mondays to Thursdays.
How much is the Course?
The Culinary Arts in African Cuisine course is priced at N200,000.
Will I get a Certificate?
Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Sed molestie, velit ut eleifend sollicitudin, neque orci tempor nulla, id sagittis nisi ante nec arcu.